General Education Diploma
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
BNMC is an information technology services company dedicated to offering partial and full service outsourcing of server, desktop and network management and support for small and medium size businesses via its NetPartner solution. For more than 25 years, BNMC has built a reputation for its IT management strategies and customer service. For- profit and non-profit organizations ranging from private corporations, professional associations, medical organizations, financial service firms and charity foundations have benefited from the knowledge and expertise of BNMC’s high-level technical staff that are certified in industry standard network operating systems and environments. The Inside Sales position is responsible for contacting prospects, generating leads and creating qualified appointments for our Outside Sales staff to sell our IT solutions offering, including NetPartner support, Enterprise IT Support, cloud hosting, IT projects and consulting work. The candidate must be a self starter, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work without a complete support infrastructure. The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for developing and building the pipeline with qualified prospects for the New England region and setting appointments for the outside sales. This person will work closely with the BNMC executive team to assist with the selling process, including cold calling, administrative tracking, planning meetings, sending out literature and follow-on orders.
Objective: Follow a proven system to set 3-4 qualified First Time Appointments (FTA) per week. Refine the active call list to find and manage Prospects, Suspects and Warm 250 prospects and stay in touch with them. Update internal databases.
· Follow a proven system as described in TruMethod and ConnectWise training videos.
· Enter Activity and notes in ConnectWise for each call made & document nuggets
· Able to make 100-150 dials per day – including Warm 250, prospects and suspects - Be
sure to NOT sell over the phone – simply verify all of our needed information and set
· Use Hoovers, LinkedIn and other social media to prospects and make connections,
update and revise ConnectWise database with the new information
· Speak professionally with Decision Makers
· Update Sales Playbook each day with dials, conversations and appointments
· Participate in Weekly Sales Meetings and monthly sales meetings
· Monthly ConnectWise organization process (keep CW organized)
1. Maintain work environment – stay organized to maximize activity
2. Participate with conferences and follow up with contacts made, as needed
3. Inside Sales Support for administration functions (scheduling, calendar update, confirm
meeting attendance, etc.) as well as proposals assistance as needed
Strong verbal communication skills
Comfortable with continuous phone calling for a 8 hour shift and aware of nuances of
business to business phone work
Data Tracking as you go
Able to vary work schedule starting before 8 AM & after 5 PM
Able to read the schedule, identify open time shots and book appointments
Able to diffuse technical questions
- Generates and/or follows up on leads. Leads may be generated through our customer
relationship system, provided by the executives or partners, identified within the
customer base or obtained through secondary sources.
- Develop and nurture leads through the qualification process and prepare for
introductory meetings with the executive staff.
- Work closely and collaboratively with executives and partners to assist, where
necessary, to complete sales cycle. This includes demand generation efforts,
administration and sales support.
- Evaluates and summarizes monthly activity reports for management, quantifying the
number of calls made, the number of qualified leads identified, the number of on site
visits, and any other relevant reporting information required.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer. This position is instrumental in driving the demand and pipeline for the organization. Requires at minimum an associate degree with a 4 year college degree preferred. Sales experience in the small – mid size business marketplace is preferred. The ideal candidates will be professional, patient and customer focused.